The Edit assets page is for manually adding all the available assets. This page also can be used to track all the assets which are available and who owns it.
1. Asset Name – Type in the name of the asset, eg “router 1”
2. Asset Valuation – Select the correct range of the assets valuation.
3. Site / Location – Choose where the asset is currently located. Eg, APAC
4. Team – Select the Team who owns the asset. Teams can be managed from the Configure menu at the top followed by Add & Remove values on the left.
5. Asset Details – Type in any relevant details of the asset, which would help to identify the asset
6. Tags - The Tags field is for storing easy to search terms that apply to a given asset. Tagging has nearly endless possibilities for ensuring users are able to locate and group assets and risks by meaningful and helpful terms. Tags are reusable and searchable by just starting to type the tag in question into the Tags field or clicking the field and scrolling through the dropdown to find your tag.
The Edit Asset page provides tools to edit all the existing assets. This page should have served to answer all questions related to editing assets pages but if you feel anything has been missed or just seek further clarification please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.